26 May 2016
Rotorua, New Zealand
The Changing Perceptions of Engineered Timber for Construction 2016 conference will showcase the use of engineered timber internationally as well as explore changes in timber use in New Zealand. The value of wood will be explored from different angles, including both emotive and economic responses to engineered timber buildings.
International speakers from Australia, Canada and the UK will share their experiences and learnings from overseas. Topics will include architectural, engineering and construction aspects of engineered timber buildings. This event is being hosted by a collaboration of local, regional and central government organisations (Grow Rotorua, Bay of Connections, Ministry for Primary Industries and Ministry for Business Innovation & Employment) with support from Waiariki Institute of Technology, Scion and the Timber Design Society.
Wood Innovations 2016
24-25 May 2016, Distinction Hotel Rotorua
This technology series provides a timely insight into new and emerging timber preservative formulations, innovative wood treatment processes, changing standards, international developments and issues impacting on local operations along with opportunities for growth. Alternate wood products to timber treated with wood preservatives are increasingly making themselves known in the marketplace.
Wood Innovations 2016 is going to provide an essential update on this rapidly growing market. The scope for expansion for existing wood producers or new businesses is considerable.
For more information, visit the Wood Innovations website.
NZD $200 + GST
- The conference registration rate is per person and includes the Cocktail Function.
- All prices are in New Zealand Dollars, and your account will be charged in New Zealand Dollars.
- All prices exclude GST of 15%.
- A credit card fee of 2.5% applies to transactions.
- Your conference registration payment covers the morning and afternoon teas, lunches, refreshments, cocktail function and access to presentations (electronic download for those presentations where presenter approval has been given).
- Cancellation policy: For cancellations made more than 4 weeks before the start of the event, a 10% administration fee applies. Cancellations received after this date are non-refundable but are transferrable. Please allow 30 days for refunds to be processed. If you wish to transfer your registration to another individual from within your company, please provide us with at least 24 hours advance notice.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the programme were required.
- Click here for our full terms and conditions.
CONNEX: Event Innovators
(+64) 7 921 1383
Building X91, Sala Street,
Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
Grow Rotorua Limited
(+64) 7 351 7065
C/- 2-8 Marguerita Street
Rotorua 3010, New Zealand