Terms and Conditions – FRFANZ Conference 2017
This event is run by CONNEX: Event Innovators, a division of Innovatek Ltd, on behalf of the Forest and Rural Fire Association of NZ. Forest and Rural Fire Association of NZ is a New Zealand owned business registered in New Zealand (GST: 112-711-686).
- To confirm attendance, full payment is required prior to the event. All discounts require payment at time of registration and, in regards to the Early-Bird Rate, before the listed cut-off dates.
- The name that will appear on your statement will be Forest and Rural Fire Association of NZ c/- Innovatek Ltd. Registrations from this website are purchased from Innovatek Ltd. We use the etouches event management system to facilitate purchases on this website.
- All transactions will be billed in New Zealand dollars.
Discounts and Promotions
- Any registrations using discounts must be used at the time of booking.
- The event organiser reserves the right to introduce discounts and other promotional rates changes without notice.
- Discounts and special offers may be limited or subject to availability.
- Promotional codes and special offers cannot be applied to tickets that have already been booked.
- Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.
Supply of Goods & Services
- After registration, the client will receive an email confirming we have received their order. If an email is not received within one hour, please contact our office to resolve any possible issues.
- A receipt/invoice will be issued once payment and registration details are verified by our staff – this will normally be within two working days.
- Innovatek reserves the right to change the programme, if needed, without prior knowledge being given to event delegates.
- The registration payment covers the conference, morning teas, lunch, afternoon teas, refreshments, and conference handbook.
- Innovatek reserves the right to amend any part of the event programme if necessary at any time.
- Innovatek will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by delegates or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of this event or related events.
- Innovatek is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. In the unlikely event of cancellation or postponement of the conference due to circumstances beyond Innovatek’s reasonable control, including but not limited to, industrial disruption, acts of terrorism, war, and natural disaster, Innovatek cannot be held responsible for any cost, damage or expense which may be incurred by attendees as a consequence of the event being postponed or cancelled.
- Due to any unavoidable circumstances if there is a change in venue of the conference, all the registered attendees will be contacted immediately regarding the change.
- For cancellations before Friday 30 June 2017, a 10% administration fee applies. Cancellations received after this date are non-refundable but are transferrable.
- Please allow 30 days for refunds to be processed.
- If you wish to transfer your registration to another individual from within your company, please provide us with at least 24 hours advance notice.
At Innovatek, we have a commitment to maintaining privacy and the responsible use of information supplied to us through event registrations. Innovatek is the sole owner of the information collected from this website or from other forms of data capture.
Please note that we will collect and store information you provide in this registration form for the purposes of enabling us to:
- register your attendance at the conference;
- assist with administrative and planning purposes;
- plan and develop conference and other events in the future;
- facilitate your requirements in relation to the conference; and
- allow the compilation and analysis of statistics relevant to the conference.
The information that you provide in the registration form and information provided at any other time during the conference, including without limitation any feedback obtained during the conference, will be used by the conference to offer, provide and continue to improve its conferences and other services.
Conference Attendee List
- This event will produce a delegate list of all delegates for supply to all registered attendees, speakers, exhibitors and sponsors at the event.
- The attendee list will contain attendee’s name, job title, affiliation and location (city or country) only.
We welcome your attendance. Please note that we are unable to help with Visa applications. Please keep a copy of your confirmed registration as a basis of intent to travel. We do not issue letters of support or invitations to attend. Please refer to the nearest consulate or embassy for further information about obtaining a Visa.