MobileTECH 2016 brings together the technology leaders from right across our agricultural, horticultural and forestry sectors under one roof. Hear from the people and companies that are creating, innovating and adopting new technologies today.
30-31 March 2016
Rotorua, NEW ZEALAND
What is MobileTECH 2016?
Since MobileTECH first event ran in 2013, this series has firmly established itself as a major industry event for showcasing new technologies designed to increase the productivity of our primary food and fibre industries.
MobileTECH covers the key developments on improving communication networks, the use of cloud computing, wireless monitoring, data management, enhanced quality satellite imagery, mobile computing, UAVs, robotics and automation.
MobileTECH 2016 will be packed with innovative presentations, demonstrations and panel discussions on where mobile technologies are being used, how they can be integrated within the sector and what the opportunities are just around the corner. Attendees will hear from, connect with and be inspired by both sides – the technology developers AND industry users.
The speed of development within the industry is driving a wave of new productivity tools powered by connectivity. In three years MobileTECH has showcased hundreds of technologies, innovations and ideas to a thousand of the industry’s brightest minds – and we are only just getting started.
Rural connectivity ⋅ mobile hardware ⋅ big data ⋅ aerial drones ⋅ online software ⋅ M2M ⋅ remote sensors ⋅ cloud platforms ⋅ robotics ⋅ satellite mapping ⋅ communications ⋅ productivity apps ⋅ electronic tagging ⋅ automation ⋅ data ownership ⋅ field capture tools ⋅ and more
Who are attending?
New Zealand’s key primary industries (Agriculture, Horticulture and Forestry).
- Technology developers and suppliers
- Corporate producers (large scale farms, orchards and plantations)
- R&D managers
- Entrepreneurial operators
- Industry consultants
- Public sector organisations
MobileTECH is a cross sector event focusing on the how agriculture, horticulture and forestry companies are adopting mobile technologies into their operations. The landscape is changing. Exciting innovations are being integrated in every sector. This event will highlight which technologies will be successfully replicated across the primary sector.
MobileTECH 2016 Programme
Industry Media Partner
Scheduled Registration Maintenance this weekend (24 hrs only)Due to scheduled maintenance, we are unable to take registrations online between 1pm Saturday 26 March to 1pm Sunday 27 March 2016 (NZ Time). Outside of these times registrations will be working as normal.
- The conference above rates are per person and do not include registration for the conference dinner.
- All prices in New Zealand Dollars
- All prices exclude GST of 15%.
- A credit card fee of 2.5% applies to transactions.
- Panasonic Toughpad Draw: To be eligible, attendees must register by 29 January 2016 and be present in the main conference room at the time of prize draw. Event staff and sponsor representatives are not eligible for this draw.
To be eligible for the Group Rate, a minimum of two attendees must register and registrations & payment must be received on or BEFORE the 29 January 2016.
- To be eligible for the Early-Bird Rate, registrations & payment must be received on or BEFORE the 29 January 2016.
- Any discounts offered (including group discounts) require payment at the time of registration.
- Your conference registration payment covers the morning and afternoon teas, lunches, refreshments, a conference handbook and access to presentations (electronic download for those presentations where presenter approval has been given).
- Cancellation policy: For cancellations before Friday 26 February 2016, a 10% administration fee applies. Cancellations received after this date are non-refundable but are transferrable. Please allow 30 days for refunds to be processed. If you wish to transfer your registration to another individual from within your company, please provide us with at least 24 hours advance notice.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the programme were required.
- Click here for our full terms and conditions.
Special discounted rates are available to students with student ID. Please phone (+64) 7 921 1382 for further information.
Panasonic Toughpad Draw
All attendees registered on or before 29 January 2016 have been entered into the draw to win a $2,500 Panasonic FZ-M1 Toughpad. This draw will be made at MobileTECH 2016 and the winner must be present during the draw.
CONNEX: Event Innovators
CONNEX: Event Innovators, a division of Innovatek Ltd, has over the last decade delivered an extensive array of over 150 premier conferences, workshops, seminars, managed exhibitions, trade shows and other events throughout New Zealand and Australia.
With a strong background in the forestry industry, its key focus is on delivering technology transfer events for New Zealand and Australia’s primary industries.
The objective is to improve the performance, productive capability and profitability of local businesses throughout these sectors. For more information on CONNEX: Event Innovators or the services being supplied, see www.connexevents.com or www.innovatek.co.nz.
- Rotorua Office
Building X91, Sala Street,
Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
(+64) 7 921 1383
- Dunedin Office
Level Two, 2 Dowling Street,
Dunedin 9054, New Zealand
(+64) 3 470 1902