Terms and Conditions
This event is run by Grow Rotorua Limited. Grow Rotorua Limited is a New Zealand owned business registered in New Zealand (GST 108-936-868).
Our registered office is: 2-8 Margerita Street, Fenton Park, Rotorua 3010.
- To confirm attendance, full payment is required prior to the event. All discounts require payment at time of registration.
- The name that will appear on your statement will be Grow Rotorua Limited. Registrations from this website are purchased from Grow Rotorua Limited. We use the etouches event management system to facilitate purchases on this website.
- All transactions will be billed in New Zealand dollars. All prices exclude GST (15%).
- A credit card fee of 2.95% applies to transactions for this event.
Discounts and Promotions
- Any registrations using discounts must be used at the time of booking.
- The event organiser reserves the right to introduce discounts and other promotional rates changes without notice.
- Discounts and special offers may be limited or subject to availability.
- Promotional codes and special offers cannot be applied to tickets that have already been booked.
- Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.
Supply of Goods & Services
- After registration, the client will receive an email confirming we have received their order. If an email is not received within one hour, please contact Connex Event Innovators (Tel: 07 921 1382) to resolve any possible issues.
- A receipt/invoice will be issued once payment and registration details are verified by our staff – this will normally be within two working days.
- Grow Rotorua Limited reserves the right to change the programme, if needed, without prior knowledge being given to event delegates.
- The registration payment covers the conference, morning teas, lunch, afternoon teas, refreshments, conference handbook and access to conference presentations (electronic download for those presentations where presenter approval has been given).
- Grow Rotorua Limited reserves the right to amend any part of the event programme if necessary at any time.
- Grow Rotorua Limited will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by delegates or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of this event or related events.
- Grow Rotorua Limited is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. In the unlikely event of cancellation or postponement of the conference due to circumstances beyond Grow Rotorua Limited’s reasonable control, including but not limited to, industrial disruption, acts of terrorism, war, and natural disaster, Grow Rotorua Limited cannot be held responsible for any cost, damage or expense which may be incurred by attendees as a consequence of the event being postponed or cancelled.
- Due to any unavoidable circumstances if there is a change in venue of the conference, all the registered attendees will be contacted immediately regarding the change.
- For cancellations more than 4 weeks before the start of the event, a 10% administration fee applies. Cancellations received after this date are non-refundable but are transferrable.
- Please allow 30 days for refunds to be processed.
- If you wish to transfer your registration to another individual from within your company, please provide us with at least 24 hours advance notice.
At Grow Rotorua Limited, we have a commitment to maintaining privacy and the responsible use of information supplied to us through event registrations. Grow Rotorua Limited is the sole owner of the information collected from this website or from other forms of data capture.
Please note that we will collect and store information you provide in this registration form for the purposes of enabling us to:
- register your attendance at the conference;
- assist with administrative and planning purposes;
- plan and develop conference and other events in the future;
- facilitate your requirements in relation to the conference; and
- allow the compilation and analysis of statistics relevant to the conference.
The information that you provide in the registration form and information provided at any other time during the conference, including without limitation any feedback obtained during the conference, will be used by the conference to offer, provide and continue to improve its conferences and other services.
When you place orders on www.cpetc2016.com, your transactions are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology, the industry standard in e-commerce transaction security. Encryption scrambles the information transmitted across the Internet, including your credit card number, name and address. SSL also verifies the identity of the server and confirms that the original message arrives safely at its destination.
Conference Attendee List
- This event will produce a delegate list of all delegates for supply to all registered attendees, speakers, exhibitors and sponsors at the event.
- The attendee list will contain attendee’s name, job title, affiliation and location (state or country) only.
We welcome your attendance. Please note that we are unable to help with Visa applications. Please keep a copy of your confirmed registration as a basis of intent to travel. We do not issue letters of support or invitations to attend. Please refer to the nearest consulate or embassy for further information about obtaining a Visa.