Advantages of Timber in Mid-Rise Construction
Rotorua, New Zealand
27 September 2017
Meet the Speakers
28 September 2017
The Second Annual Changing Perceptions of Engineered Timber in Construction conference will showcase the use of engineered timber internationally as well as explore changes in timber use in New Zealand. The value of wood will be explored from different angles, including both emotive and economic responses to engineered timber buildings.
International speakers will share their experiences and learnings from overseas. Topics will include architectural, engineering and construction aspects of engineered timber buildings. This event is being hosted by a collaboration of local, regional and central government organisations with support from the Timber Design Society.
26-27 September 2017, Distinction Hotel Rotorua
WoodTECH 2017 will be attracting scanning and sawing technology leaders, innovators and practitioners from around the world. An independent platform will be provided to showcase the very latest in wood scanning, sawmilling and mill optimisation technologies, lumber sizing, mill maintenance and troubleshooting systems as well as a range of informative case studies where sawing efficiencies and improvements in mill productivity have been achieved.
For more information, visit the WoodTECH website.
Meet the Speakers
FREE+ GST each5:30pm, Wednesday 27 September 2017
In conjunction with WPMA
Standard Rate After 18 August 2017
$295+ GST EACHIncludes networking function following conference
- The conference registration rate is per person and includes the Cocktail Function.
- All prices are in New Zealand Dollars, and your account will be charged in New Zealand Dollars.
- All prices exclude GST of 15%.
- A credit card fee of 2.5% applies to transactions.
- Your conference registration payment covers the morning and afternoon teas, lunches, refreshments, cocktail function and access to presentations (electronic download for those presentations where presenter approval has been given).
- Cancellation policy: For cancellations made more than 4 weeks before the start of the event, a 10% administration fee applies. Cancellations received after this date are non-refundable but are transferrable. Please allow 30 days for refunds to be processed. If you wish to transfer your registration to another individual from within your company, please provide us with at least 24 hours advance notice.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the programme were required.
- Click here for our full terms and conditions.
CONNEX: Event Innovators
(+64) 7 921 1383
Building X91, Sala Street,
Rotorua 3010, New Zealand